Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Wednesday, November 30


Birthday Month.
Bryan turned 10 on Nov 8th. He is growing into such a little man. So smart, all A's in school.. WAY too smart for his own good! lol

Brooke turned 2 Nov 12th!! I can't believe my "baby" is 2! it seems like yesterday she was a tiny 5lb 5oz smidge.

Above is the cake I made for their party.. not to bad if I do say so myself! :)

I turned 34 on the 30th pretty non-eventful. everybody here forgot! hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home