Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Wednesday, December 7


It's gonna be a cold/wet one tonight & tomorrow, so I went down the road and cut some firewood. I had a blast! lol Hubby was at work, so I got to play w/ the big chain saw all by myself :). For some reason he is sure I'll cut off my leg! Not a clue why! hmmm

I got the trailer hooked up to the 4-wheeler, and cut enough for the next few days. Two trips loaded down in all.



Isn't it funny how something so simple th can just make ya feel great?
I look at my porch full of fresh-cut firewood and think..
"I did That!"
"I will keep my family warm!"
"This is Mamas House!!"
"I am Mommy!! Hear Me ROAR!!"
lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home