Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Tuesday, March 14

Beautiful day!

Today is GOERGOUS outside. Its 75 degrees. The sun is shining birds chirping.... life is good.. But before I break into song... here is catch up for this past week.
The boys were on Spring Break last week so I was a tad busy.
Got the rest of the paperwork turned in for the house.. now its off to underwriting for a yes/no... ooooooh I am a wreck!
I get a truck load of wonderful rich garden soil delivered t to me tomorrow for my new garden beds. Cant wait to go play in the dirt! The two beds I have going now are already full of young healthy tomato plants.

This week-end the boys have a lot of dirt to move! hehehe it'll be good for them.

We sold one puppy this past week-end. they came and picked out their baby and put down a deposit. she just needs a little more age then she can go to her new forever home.

They are growing sooo fast! I am worried about the littlest male tho....
he doesn't seem to be eating enough.. bringing him inside for a bottle feeding in a bit.. we'll see how he does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home