Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Monday, February 20

Now its winter & I want Spring....

The weather this year has been so crazy!
One day have to start a fire, the nest tempted to turn on the A/C.
Well, its finally colder outside... and all I want to do is start planting my garden! lol Can I ever be happy w/ the way things are at the moment?? lol I guess not.

The weather man said no sunshine this week, should be fun. **sigh**

I plan to start cleaning out and packing things up today. I am so excited about the new house, I have to do SOMETHING. So I figure it might be a good idea to prepare things a little bit... might help pass the time till the move and actually feel real if there are boxes stacked in the corners lol
But.... first I have to dig and find the corners! Oh my.... this is gonna be a big job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home