Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Sunday, January 15

Farm web site is Online!! whoo hoo!

haven't posted in over a week! oops!
well, I have have our farm website online!!!
www.CloverCountryFarms.com I have been working on it alot... that's kinda why the blog entries have been so pitifully few & far between.

The 13th it was 20 years since Dan died... I can't believe something that can feel like yesterday happened THAT long ago.
I still often sit and wonder what he would have thought of my life...
he would have been such a wonderful Uncle for the kids...
Oh how I wish he could have met them. And They him...

We are now in search of our first family/farm cow. Right now I'm leaning towards a Dexter..
They have great milk..
They are small..
They are good for beef...
great at calving...
sounds like a great dual-purpose breed for us! we'll see how that goes.

We have been so incredibly poor the past few weeks! I guess between Christmas... The party and several unexpected expenses.. It all caught up with us. ugh.. not fun.

I think today we will work on building the frames for my raised bed gardens,
This year I'm gonna try the lasagna bed gardening. we'll see how that goes.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jan 21, 08:08:00 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

will you put the rest of the kids pics on your site, or email them to me? I want them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home