Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Friday, December 16

Noisy Friday

The kids are out of school for the Christmas/New Years break... ALL of them are home.....
Lets see, that's 5 noisy kids in the house cause its wet & cold outside.. add to that.. 2 Great Danes in Heat.. And a Male Great Dane who really REALLY wants to be w/ the girls in heat lol Oh my!

I think I'm gonna keep the boys busy for awhile today baking cookies, I have Sable & Sara outside and Arlo inside.

I am excited.. Tomorrow Mom and I are going to The musical CATS in Houston. This was a gift from her. Whoo Hoo! a trip to the big city for some culture. lol

Craig Bryan & Ben go to Barry's for the week-end. Bethany is going to watch Chris , Brooke & the dogs. Charles found out he has to work all week-end :( poor guy is working so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home