Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Friday, December 9

Friday events

Brooke & I were gone all day! We got her some great new Pink Fuzzy slippers. Then we went to The airport to check out the freezer and see what else Vicky had to sell.

The freezer is GREAT! and its NOT a 220 like I thought, its a 110. HUGE sub-zero.. its great!!

I also picked up 5 new chairs for the kitchen, 4 bar stools, a HUGE colander ( its so big that I'm not sure it'll fit in my sink!), 2 commercial blenders (5 bucks a piece!), some big ladles, and the MOTHER -OF-ALL_Roasting Pans! its enormous! whoo hoo!, Oh and I got a bread butterer thingie that butters your bread lol that one was for fun. Right now I have the kids trying to guess what it is for lol they will NEVER get it.

I went shopping for dinner tonight but didnt have time to go do our BIG shopping.

Oh I also went and used my $100 gift cert from mom to go buy some new underthings. Pretty ones :).

Chili for dinner tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home