Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Wednesday, December 7

Got me a Gooood man!

After a long day.. hubby & I were laying in bed .. I was thinking.... a couldn't turn it off kind of thinking....
The dogs.....
its too cold for the dogs....
Yes, they have lots of bedding....
Yes they are in a building....
Yes there are three of them to lay together....
BUT its just too cold for the dogs!

Poor Poor Charles....
God-love-him....
goes out to put up a better door for them....
In the cold..
In the dark...
and then started taring the house apart to find a little heater for them.

Yes, he forgot my birthday... But the other 364 days of the year he shows me how lucky I am to have found him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home