Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Thursday, December 8

The fire popped and crackled all night. God I love a fire! Woke up this morning to ice on the windshields, frost on the ground.. and a nice warm house. :)

Honey and I found it hard to get out of the bed this morning tho. But we did....

Got him off to work, older boys ready for school. Craig is home "sick" this morning. I'm not sure how "sick" he is, but he's home non-the-less.

Its so funny watching the news... it gets cold out and everybody FREAKS! lol Would love to see some of these ppl in Pa!

Once again... no Christmas tree up. **sigh** today.. Today...
The men from the SBA were here yesterday, They wrote down everything we lost and all damages, I don't know what they'll do, but they wrote it down. Sure would be nice to get the roof & windows fixed for Christmas.

Grrrr, I just had to fly to the end of the road to take Chris to the bus. This is the 3rd time the boys have been running down the long driveway and the darn bus driver flies on by w/o even stopping. I have called each time. I called this time and she waited for me to drop him off. I mean... if she comes earlier than the normal time, I really don't think its asking too much for her to come to a stop! grrr.. OK done venting about our wonderful bus barn for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home