Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Sunday, December 11

Alert The MEDIA!!


Call the papers!!
Alert the Media!!
The Christmas tree is UP!!
Mom gave us her Tree. Its BEAUTIFUL!! But, it touched the roof! lol So there was no room for the angel on top (don't worry, she is still on the tree) Whatcha think of our Neon Clover a-top O' the tree? Pretty Spiffy dont'cha think?

Brooke is NOT impressed w/ the fact that I wont let her touch most things on the tree. Poor Poor Brooke.

Poor Charles is hurting awful badly today, he really over-did it yesterday w/ all the wood.

I got quite a bit done today, I planted two peach trees, got the tree done and more lights up, and ate my first radish out of the winter garden! yumm!

I have got to do something about my hens tho. They are not laying well at all! I have a light in the hen house to make up for lost daylight... I am feeding them like there is no tomorrow.. and I actually had to BUY eggs today!! OMG store-bought eggs! grrr I never realized how bland and washed out they were till I got my girls. Oh well, maybe for Christmas they'll give me a dozen.

Bryan is at Barry's tonight, he has a dentist appt in the morning. Craig worked on fixing up his rabbit hutches today, Ben played at the neighbors, and Chris helped me w/ ant mound finding & killing and the Christmas tree.

The boys are now in bed, Charles and I are sipping Root Beer floats by the tree. lovely evening. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home