Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Tuesday, December 27

After Holiday Catch-up

Christmas was nice. Christmas eve Mom Bethany & Grandma came over. We had a really nice time. I got the boys pictures taken to give as gifts, everybody loved them. They did sooo good for the pictures, I was one proud momma!

The boys LOVED the scavenger hunts I set up for them to find their "big" presents. I have a feeling I have just started a new tradition here :) they each had 20 clues that had them running all over the neighborhood. lol they had a blast.

Then Charles had his fun. I got him another little truck for Christmas. He had to do a hunt as well. But his required him driving around town for his clues. He loves his new "toy".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home