Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Monday, December 19

Monday morning catch up

Went to go see CATS Sat night w/ mom. It was GREAT!! We had dinner at an Outrageously expensive restaurant (located in the Hobby Center) It was nice.. but $65 for a meal?? WOW! I could have fed my crew several times very well for that! But it was really nice. Thank Goodness I have Mom.. or I'd be totally un-cultured lol

As we sat for dinner I asked Mom.. "How many other people here slopped pigs & collected eggs right before coming to the Theatre?" He he I wouldn't have it any other way! The best of both worlds.

The boys went to Barry's this week-end. Last night Bethany picked them up and took them to the zoo where they were having a special Christmas lighting thing.. they had a blast! Then she took them to Craig's fav restaurant in the world.. Spaghetti Warehouse. They came home late.. tired & happy.

Yesterday I got the bright idea to make a cook book. When I got married, I thought that one of the best gifts I could have gotten would be a cookbook from my new mother-in-law filled w/ my hubby's fav meals. Things passed down thru his family and they he grew up with. So, I am starting mine now. I have e-mailed everyone in the family asking for recipes & stories to add. I found a printing house that will print the books, should be nice. But this is taking a lot of time.. Like I have nothing else to do. **geesh**

The boys are all home today... Charles it at work... All is well w/ the world.... so far ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home