Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Wednesday, December 21

Wed morning.

Today we really really need to clean house. I have laundry piling up.. and WAY too much to do before Christmas.

You think posting it here will make it get done?? lol we'll see.

Yesterday had to go buy a new heat lamp for the dogs.. the first one burnt out!! a $10 bulb burnt out in less than a week?? geesh!

Oh.! I called another butcher yesterday to find out how much he would charge me to get Hot Dog ready for the pig pickin... (most of the other butcher shops dont scald/scrape like needed for a roast) well! he said $30. Thats it!!! $30!! the other ones wanted $25 to just kill & clean em!! Whoo Hoo!! I have heard from many ppl that this one is great! so when I drop hot dog off Monday I'll talk to him and see how much he'll charge to send Saucy to freezer camp. Also gonna buy a couple pounds of his breakfast & smoked sausage so we can see if we like it.

Anyhow.... I think we found our butcher!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home