Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Wednesday, December 28

Today is the day I prove them ALL wrong!!

I have been caring for, loving, playing w/, feeding, and enjoying My pigs ; Sausage (Saucy), Bacon (killed by dogs grrr), & Hot Dog for many months now...

Yes they smell....
Yes they have terrible table manners,,,
Yes they dont know the meaning of staying inside ANY pen....

I love them...

They get out of the pen... I am the only one who can get them to follow her in a single file line (only because they know I am the lady w/ eggs in her pocket) into the hen house, so we can crate em and get em back into the pig pen and fix the fence yet again...

I got these pigs to fill my freezer and to have a New Years Eve Pig Pickin...

No one thinks I can do it... DH swears they will die of old age first! lol

Well.... Hot Dog and I are going to take a little trip to the butchers today....
He will be the guest of Honor at the pig pickin on Sat. ($30 to have “it” done and get him all ready for the big event)

Now…. I’m not saying its gonna be easy…. But I will get it done!!
No tears…. No changing my mind…
I don’t care how sweet he looks at me while squealing for my eggs that he just KNOWS are in my pocket…
I will be strong….

I WILL be strong…..
I WILL BE STRONG!!!

**sniff**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home