Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Wednesday, February 15

PUPPIES!!!


Saturday 2/11/2006, (the DAY after going to the vets) I decided to run to the store... Not 15 min into my trip, Craig called me on my cell.. "Mom!! Get home now!! PLEASE!!!" "A puppy just fell out of Sara!!!!!" he was freaking out a tad. **giggle**

Of course she would start the one time I leave!! grrr lol

I rushed home, and between 3:20pm Sat and 2:00am Sunday morning, Sara delivered 12 of the most beautiful Black Dane Puppies I have ever seen.

This was her first letter, she did GREAT!! Isn't it just so amazing how they just know what to do?

All the puppies are doing great. No problems at all. and sweet Sara is just an wonderful Mother!! The pups are all well fed, she keeps them very VERY clean, she is sooo very careful not to lay on any. Its just so cool to watch.

Now, I , on the other hand am a nervous wreck lol every squeak, I have to run & make sure all is well. and of course it always is.

I took them all to the vet this morning.. they are perfect! the vet commented several times at what a outstanding litter this is.

We are happy!!!
Very tired, but happy! lol

now.....
what are we gonna do when they get mobile??? Oh Dear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home