Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Wednesday, February 1

Oh to have 10 year old troubles....

Oh to have the troubles of a 10 yr old....
Bryan came to me this morning...
he was obviously very worried about something important.
"Mom" he said....
"I don't wanna grow up."
Why? I asked.
"I don't know what I'm gonna do about kids."
What are you talking about?
"Well... I want to get married..."
"I want my wife to have babies..."
"But I'm not gonna Mate to put them in her!"
"Mating just seems very unusual to me..."
"I have decided I am NOT going to mate."
Don't worry Bryan.... If you don't want to mate, you don't have to.
"Whew!! Will you tell my wife that when I get her?"
Yes Bryan, I'll tell her.
"Good, Can I have some gum?"
LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home