Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Friday, February 24

Sleep? what Sleep?

Sara has decided that she wants "help" raising her pups. Well, not so much help as she doesnt like to be alone w/ all these babies.

She MUST come wake me up and get me to come with here every other hour ALL NIGHT LONG.....

She has decided that she can't go potty alone anymore either...
I MUST accompany her to do her business.

""sigh""

I am growing more impatient about the new house... Those who know me are fully aware that my patience is NOT something that I am known for. I am soooooo ready for this house to be here!

Spring, new house, garden, puppies eating "real" food.. the list goes on and on.... Things Dana wants NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home