Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Tuesday, July 3

I'm Baaack!!

Yes, I know......
I havent kept up this blogging thing like I planned.
Things have been busy on the farm,
We are busy woking farmers markets for the season.
The eggs are selling GREAT as are the preserves and of course Amish Peanut Butter.

We are now a Turkey Farm!
We have a bunch of baby turkys growing on our farm getting ready to go t market for the holiday season.

Last week we broke ground on our pond!! I am soo excited, as are the boys we can't wait to get it stocked w/ catfish and start Fishin!!

More soon..... I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home