Clover Country Farms News

Welcome to Clover Country Farms blog! We are a small just getting started family farm in SE Texas. We have 4 boys , 1 baby girl, and lots of critters. Have a seat, put your feet up & grab a glass of cold sweet tea & have a look around. Watch us grow and learn from our mistakes... The Good The Bad & The sometimes CRAZY goings on of a Family farm.

Friday, July 7

My First Quilt!!!


I have been wanting to make a quilt for quite some time now.
But, I have never made one before or done much sewing of any kind for that matter.

I wanted to make one out of all the kids old jeans.
I dove in and did it!!

Its VERY Heavy!! lol I'm thinkin I should have started out w/ something a little bit smaller/easier.
its a queen size.
I LOVE it!!!
I need to wash/dry it a few more times to finish the fraying.

Ain't it purdy??
I was so happy to find fabric that looked like red bandanna for the backing... it was more than I wanted to spend.. But exactly what I wanted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home